Friday, February 25, 2011

Recipe for Disaster?


If you know me, you know I love to cook. I don’t just like to throw stuff in the oven, and call it good. I like to build, explore and create tasty food.  I don’t use recipes, I don’t measure, and lord knows, I don’t, let me rephrase that, I CAN’T do baked sugary things.  But that’s a different blog topic. I have the ability to re-create something I had eaten in a restaurant or think of an idea and come up with the ingredients in my mind. I can look at a photo and bring it to life on a plate. I often even surprise myself at times.  Well, I am going to take on a new challenge. I am going to create, and build my own food for my wedding.  I love food, and I love this man in my life, so why not? When it comes to food, I know how to handle myself, when it comes to relationships…. I’m going to need some help.

Who knows... perhaps I will go into catering.

1 comment: